8.20.2011

To Make My [His] Father Proud




The young kid who wanted to make his father proud, and his mother smile ♥

on 3:06 ~ his name, 'Michael' itself means 'who is like God'


lyrics:
To make my father proud
To make my mother smile
I need not conquer worlds or fame
Nor set the pace for style

If I can follow through
On what they gave me as my tools
I'll find a way to sail my course
Avoiding ships of fools

If I don't come up, number one
I'll stand not well apart
As one for numbered numbers
When knowing in my heart

I've done all to be done
To always do my best
By listening to me, myself
So he can do or else

For without compromise,
shall flower the fruit of constant care
In my eleventh hour,
I'll be a man when

To face whatever falls my way
Prepare that utter shame
To just be called a part of God
For which I have been named

A man and woman's youngest son
While growing, still a child
And that will make my father proud
And make my mother smile
Proud
--------

I do not own all these clips, and all these clips are from the movie of "Motown on Showtime: Michael Jackson, the Legend Continues" (1988)

2 comments:

  1. www.5estrela5.zip.net
    www.poderver.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/paulomarquesize

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.twitter.com/pauloptms
    www.paulomarquesize.multiply.com
    www.pauloptms.multiply.com
    www.pptms.zip.net
    www.pauloptm.multiply.com
    www.twitter.com/projetorealiza

    ReplyDelete