8.27.2010

Michael [Disney] Jackson


"People wonder why I always have children around, because I find the thing that I never had through them, you know Disneyland, amusement parks, arcade games. I adore all that stuff..."
~ Michael Jackson ~


"I have such admiration for Mr. Walt Disney and what he accomplished with the help of so many talented artist. When I think about the joy he and his company have brought to millions of children - and adults-the world over, I am in awe."
~ Michael Jackson ~


"There are people that I am in love with, totally in love with them. I would die for them. I love Michelangelo. I love Charlie Chaplin with all my heart.
I love Walt Disney. These are the people I am nuts over.
These are my people. I love the great ones."
~ Michael Jackson ~


"I love Disney so much.
The Magic Kingdom. Disneyland. It's such a magical place.
Walt Disney was a dreamer, like me.
And he made his dreams come true, like me. I hope."
~ Michael Jackson ~

Original picture from here

Q: Would you tell them, 'You know, when I was your age I thought X, Y, and Z and now I've changed my view'? Is there any advice you would give them?
Michael Jackson: "Just try to stay a child as long as you can.
Don't force into adulthood. Don't force it, don't push it.
Don't try to be cool and...
go to Disney, hang out, enjoy your youth,
'cause you'll be old for, I mean you know, just keep your innocence.
Have some fun and really be yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment