4.28.2010

The Angelic Michael Jackson




I didn’t knew the meaning of feeling lost,
Until one day I read a post
God has called my Angel of Love


It was then became to realize
The affect of a pure heart
When my soul screaming in silence
And my heart burning in fire


No louder pain could even bear
The affliction of losing an Angel without wings
So sudden that only speechless left to said
And tears become so worthless to waste,

Dear Michael,
I’m letting my heart hurting me
Cause it seems nothing couldn’t be more right
I’m letting the darkness entering my life
Cause the darkness has become a beautiful art

I’m drawing you in every star in the night
To keep me alive with your Angel’s light
Until one night you’ll be one of those shooting stars
That gives me hope to shade my scars

-@MJacksonwords-

No comments:

Post a Comment